Friday, July 20, 2012

Getting the car organized

My husband is AWESOME!!! He and Reagan got me a BEAUTIFUL bag for Mother's Day this year and I use it EVERY DAY! It is the perfect summer bag and it is so large that it doubles as a diaper bag. I am not sure how I will ever go back to using a small purse :) I think they may call it a "Mom" bag...but if it is a "Mom" bag...it is the cutest "Mom" bag I have ever seen!!! Well, this purse was starting to have items spill out because I was stuffing too much into it. I am like a girl scout and always need to be prepared...or is that the boy scouts? Either way...there was to much crap in my bag. So, I decided to make an "emergency" bag for my car.
I put diapers, diaper rash creme, wipes, dog bags (I use these to put dirty diapers in), lotion, baby soap, swim diapers, sunscreen, powder (great for getting sand off), band aids, tweezers, hand sanitizer, a thermometer, baby Tylenol, gum, tweezers, one baby outfit, pony tail holders, Similac dry formula, fruit leather and Happy Baby Sweet Potato Puffs. That way it will ALWAYS be in my car and can easily be moved to other cars or a stroller if the need arises.
I also decided to stock my car with water, febreeze, 1 package of wipes, several diapers, a changing pad and a large umbrella. I think these items will be used pretty often :)





No comments:

Post a Comment